Ultra Low Power CoM based on Intel® Atom™ SoCPart number: Catalyst BT
- Intel® Atom™ E3800 Series SoC
- Small 67 x 100 mm form factor
- High reliability with error correcting code (ECC)
- High resolution video and graphics capabilities
- Programmable and Cloud Ready
Catalyst BT is based on Intel’s E3800 series (code name Bay Trail), which offers extremely low power consumption in its system on chip (SoC) format, without a companion chip. The Catalyst BT models include the E38xx series quad-core, dual-core and single-core options, with different clock speeds and cache sizes for each configuration. The Catalyst BT is designed to perform reliably in systems that operate in harsh environments, and supports an extended temperature range (-40° to +85°C).
The Catalyst BT further reduces the power consumption of the chipset with microcontroller-based technology, making it the ideal platform for fanless, power constrained systems.
The Catalyst BT accelerates the development and deployment of IoT/M2M applications: it supports EDC, Eurotech’s cloud for embedded devices. EDC is a complete offering consisting of open M2M protocols, cloud-based resources like databases and brokers, and REST APIs. The Catalyst BT also supports ESF, Eurotech’s java-based framework for embedded devices. With ESF it is possible to develop portable applications in a fraction of the time thanks to high level, industry specific APIs.
- Onboard SATA SSD (8GB to 64GB)
- Up to 2x SATA2 ports, 3 GB/s
- Low Power DDR3L DRAM at 1333 MHz
- Up to 4GB w/ECC for enhanced DRAM reliability
- 2 bit detect, 1 bit correction
- Up to 8GB, dual channel w/o ECC
- VP8, MPEG2, H.264, VC-1, HD 1080p at 30fps, Flash and WMP support
Supported Operating Systems
|Usb1||5 or more|
|Usb2||5 or more|